Re: Addresses

Harry White <hwhite1@...>

Thank you David,

I did spend several hours looking at the FAQ’s and watching videos. Still no luck, in fact, I may be a bit more confused. Apparently the address info goes in the “Comments” column. Nowhere can I find how “comments” came to define address. In some of my imported files I have actual comments in the comment file. Could these be preventing the column from importing addresses? Should I delete all of them, and lose a little history?

Under “Edit” there is no selection for address. There is a “QTH group” that can be selected but I have no idea of what that means.

I would be happy to click on each callsign if that would make the program attach the desired information. Right now, it won’t.

BTW, I did manually add a contact this morning, W1AW. It worked and came up with a mailing address in the “Comments” column.

I really need this to work, I have a lot of QSL’s that I want to mail and I need names and addresses.

Harry K1RSA

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Rounds
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 2:24 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Addresses

Regarding documentation for N3FJP ACL, select the Help menu then select "View OnLine Help".  If more detailed help is needed, click the [Yes] button.

David
AK9F

On 4/3/2020 11:54 AM, Harry White wrote:

Hi All,

Complete newbie here. I’ve imported all my contacts into ACLog. Few have addresses. What do I need to do to have the program add the addresses? Then I’ll need to print the labels. How is that done? I’ve searched the YouTube videos but found nothing. I cannot find a manual for the program. Can anyone help?

Harry K1RSA

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.