From: David Rounds <groups@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Apr 3, 2020 2:24 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Addresses

Regarding documentation for N3FJP ACL, select the Help menu then select "View OnLine Help".  If more detailed help is needed, click the [Yes] button.

73
David
AK9F

On 4/3/2020 11:54 AM, Harry White wrote:
Hi All,

Complete newbie here. I’ve imported all my contacts into ACLog. Few have addresses. What do I need to do to have the program add the addresses? Then I’ll need to print the labels. How is that done? I’ve searched the YouTube videos but found nothing. I cannot find a manual for the program. Can anyone help?
73,
Harry K1RSA