From: Ed B. Hudgens <ebhudgens@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 1, 2020 5:06 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW not showing uploads from ACLOG

With all this time on my hands being at home now, I checked my log for downloads from LOTW and got nothing. Have done several uploads recently and was waiting for conformation of the upload but nothing. ACLOG is 6.6 and TQSL is 2.5.1 the latest. Checking LOTW the last upload shown was 2/4/18. None of the recent uploads are there. Ideas?