Re: LOTW not showing uploads from ACLOG

Scott Davis

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  Assuming you are clicking the All Contacts Not Uploaded button under Sign and Upload on AC Log's LoTW form and your TQSL software is reporting Success(0), then the communication from AC Log to TQSL was successful.  If that's the case, you'll need to check with ARRL why TQSL reported success but your records are not on the LoTW site.

Otherwise, step by step details for configuring TQSL with my software are here:

Good luck!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 1, 2020 5:06 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LOTW not showing uploads from ACLOG

With all this time on my hands being at home now, I checked my log for downloads from LOTW and got nothing. Have done several uploads recently and was waiting for conformation of the upload but nothing. ACLOG is 6.6 and TQSL is 2.5.1 the latest. Checking LOTW the last upload shown was 2/4/18. None of the recent uploads are there. Ideas?

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.