Re: Question for the Polish contest this weekend

Tom Hauer K0YA

Scott,

Thanks!!  I'm obviously not an expert in your software but it looks like all the coding you would have to do to make a file for this contest is to change the R# field to the alpha province code and allow both phone and CW entries a little easier.  Right now you can do that but you have to change the mode field at the bottom of the page!  The mode probably really isn't much of an issue since I would assume most folks would not constantly flip from one to the other but work one mode for a while and then the other.  With rigs like my FT-2000 you can change modes on a band by just hitting the band switch for the band you are on (the rig allows 3 different selectable mode configurations per band) and if you have rig control working that could also switch your software.

My 2 bits!

Thanks so much for all you do!  Really love your software.

Tom, K0YA

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 10:24 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the encouraging report on using WPX for the Polish contest Tom.  Please let us know how you make out!