Re: Question for the Polish contest this weekend

Tom Hauer K0YA

Stephen,

I just ran a small simulation using WPX and it looks like it will work fine.  Score talleys as it should per there rules.  The serial number field can be the SN we send so they match.  Should work just fine!

Have fun.  I'm going to try it even though I am only running 100 watts to a dipole.  Can only work 40, 20, 15, and 10.

Tom, K0YA

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 7:53 AM Stephen Walls <swalls46@...> wrote:
Is there a program that will 'accommodate' their exchange.

Looks like the WPX program would possibly work

just enter 1 for contact #,  and enter the province for prefix

Any Comments  or Suggestions ????

EXCHANGE GROUPS:
  • Polish stations send a report, consisting of a signal report (RS or RST) plus the letter of the province designator (e.g., 59 B). The 16 province designators are: B, C, D, F, G, J, K, L, M, O, P, R, S, U, W and Z.
  • Foreign stations send a report consisting of a signal report (RS or RST) plus contact number beginning with 001 (e.g., 59 001).

Thanks,   Steve  K4ELI