Re: LoTW "All confirmed"

Scott Davis

Hi All,

Thanks for the reports.  Yes, I just tried it and got the same results here as well.  Obviously nothing changed with AC Log.  Apparently there is either a problem with the LoTW server, or ARRL has intentionally reconfigured the server's behavior, presumably to reduced demand on the server.

From: Bob Stothfang <bobstothfang@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 1, 2020 9:57 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LoTW "All confirmed"

I have the same symptoms as Steve, AI3KS has experienced and I have used his same work around to accomplish the task.
My symptoms started at the same time as his also.

Bob - W8RES

On 04/01/2020 09:45, Scott Davis via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I understand that between the WPX contest last weekend and increased number of users with so many of us home, the LoTW server is experiencing heightened demand.  Please see this FAQ here: