From: Mike Olbrisch <mike-2020@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Apr 1, 2020 10:00 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LoTW "All confirmed"

And of course as always, LoTW queue status is just one click away.

http://www.arrl.org/logbook-queue-status

Long ago, I’ve seen delays of over 2 days.  In the last few years I have seen some delays of less than 3 hours after a major contest (like Field Day).  Over the last 12 hours the delay has reached 15 minutes, but seems to be under a minute nearly every other hour, except right now, running 2+ minutes.  (Who just uploaded their whole log?)  <grin>.

If you’re having slow return data from LoTW, check it at the above link.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.