From: AI3KS <AI3KS.01@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Apr 1, 2020 9:37 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] LoTW "All confirmed"

Using ACLog 6.6, LoTW Manager 1.9.
I do an "all confirmed" for LOTW several times a year. Doing that this morning it was extremely quick. Looking at the raw data, the start date was 2020-03-04. Coincidentally, that was the last time I updated the log. I tried that with all three of my callsighns and the result was the same. The only way I could get a complete history was to to a "confirmed since" and change the date to the date of the original callsign issue.

Is my config hosed or is there something else going on?

Steve, AI3KS