From: Ken Gunther <Yahoo_groups@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 3:20 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Hamvention QSO Party

    I have an interesting idea, use the program for the IARU HF contest. The exchange for the IARU HF contest is RST and ITU zone. I tested and the the N3FJP program will accept various numbers between 1952 and 2020 for ITU zone, those numbers are the years of the Hamvention. You can ignore the score since there are no multipliers.

    Just a crazy idea, I wonder if the Cabrillo file would be acceptable.

    What does everybody think about this?

                                Ken WB2KWC

On 3/30/2020 06:24, Scott Davis via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Mitch,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I would love to write a program for the Hamvention QSO Party, but there just aren't enough hours in the day.  With over 100 individually customized logging programs that I am supporting already, along with all the daily e-mail questions, I have to be sure to only add programs to the package that will continue to be widely used beyond one year.

Please see this link for more details here:

I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer that you were hoping for.

That said, your score is just the number of QSOs, so you could log your contact activity in AC Log.