Re: DX Spotting

Scott Davis

Hi Mal,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  There were no DX Spotting changes with the 6.6 upgrade and o other problem reports.  If you are only watching for the spots from AC Log's main form, make sure your Filter settings are not blocking your posts.  No filters are applied on the DX spotting form.

Since you are not able to post spots from DXSpots.com either, unless your filters are at play, the problem is external to AC Log.

Good luck!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 10:47 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX Spotting

I have been using N3FJP software for at least 9 years and have never had a problem I could not solve.  But since I have upgraded to 6.6 my DX Spots do not post.  Every once and awhile I will have one post, but recently few and far between.  My FT-8 DX contacts do not post, and were posting prior to version 6.6.  I can't even post when I do it directly from DX Spot.  So I was wonsdering if anyone has seen this problem, and are there any fixes.  Attached please find a screen shot of my DX Spotting setup.

Thanks for your help

Mal
WF5K

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.