From: Malcolm Pelham <malcolm.pelham@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 10:47 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX Spotting

I have been using N3FJP software for at least 9 years and have never had a problem I could not solve.  But since I have upgraded to 6.6 my DX Spots do not post.  Every once and awhile I will have one post, but recently few and far between.  My FT-8 DX contacts do not post, and were posting prior to version 6.6.  I can't even post when I do it directly from DX Spot.  So I was wonsdering if anyone has seen this problem, and are there any fixes.  Attached please find a screen shot of my DX Spotting setup.

Thanks for your help

Mal
WF5K