Re: Previous entries disappear from the list with dx spotting

Vincent Pasquarello

Thank you very much!

On Mar 31, 2020, at 9:53 AM, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your e-mail.  When you tab from the Call field, any previous contacts are listed with that station and the list will be blank if there aren't any.  You can click Settings > List Matches and deselect the Call option if you would like to disable that behavior.

Either way, there is no need to restart your PC.  Simply pressing Esc will clear the fields and relist your QSO records.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Tue, Mar 31, 2020 8:29 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Previous entries disappear from the list with dx spotting

Hello, I have a question:
When I use dx spotting and click on a station, it puts the information in the boxes as I would expect.  But if I don't log that entry and click on another station, it puts that station's information in the boxes, but all of the previous contact entries on my list disappear.  I have to restart the program to see them again (at least that's the only option I have figured out.) Am I doing something wrong?  How can I still see my previous contacts on the list without restarting the program?
Thank you in advance.

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.