Re: Previous entries disappear from the list with dx spotting

Vincent Pasquarello

Thank you very much!

On Mar 31, 2020, at 9:53 AM, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for your e-mail.  When you tab from the Call field, any previous contacts are listed with that station and the list will be blank if there aren't any.  You can click Settings > List Matches and deselect the Call option if you would like to disable that behavior.

Either way, there is no need to restart your PC.  Simply pressing Esc will clear the fields and relist your QSO records.