Previous entries disappear from the list with dx spotting

Vincent Pasquarello

Hello, I have a question:
When I use dx spotting and click on a station, it puts the information in the boxes as I would expect. But if I don't log that entry and click on another station, it puts that station's information in the boxes, but all of the previous contact entries on my list disappear. I have to restart the program to see them again (at least that's the only option I have figured out.) Am I doing something wrong? How can I still see my previous contacts on the list without restarting the program?
Thank you in advance.