From: John Schroeder via Groups.Io <dmir2001@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 30, 2020 3:05 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] "Unable to confirm QSO logged"

Hello: Never had a bit of trouble with ACL, in over 5 years of use... My computer crashed and I reloaded everything... Now, ACL comes up with the message in the subject line... I also get this answer in the same error msg.,
"The QSO is still saved in the WSJTX log file" ... Any iseas what is wrong? Tnx ... John ... KB9PBM ...