Re: Some records not updating

Scott Davis

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  That is really unusual.

Here is the criteria.  Since the records are coming down, only 3-5 apply:

1. Your records must be successfully uploaded to LoTW.
2. Your records must be successfully downloaded from LoTW

3. The callsign must match the call of the station worked.
4. The band must match the band of the station worked.
5. The date and time in AC Log must match the date and time on the LoTW record.

Note that to speed processing, once AC Log finds a match, it doesn't continue searching your log for more matches, so if you have two contacts with the same station on the same band at the same time (such as working county line stations in a state QSO party), only one of the QSOs will be automatically marked.  When that occurs, just edit the unmarked contact and mark it manually.

If the call, band, date and time are matching, they should be marked.  I would love to know why they are not.

In any case, you can mark them manually by multiselecting the records.  The click Edit > Mark Selected Records...

Just be sure to put an L for the Confirmed By designation.