Re: Some records not updating

Scott Davis

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  That is really unusual.

Here is the criteria.  Since the records are coming down, only 3-5 apply:

1. Your records must be successfully uploaded to LoTW.
2. Your records must be successfully downloaded from LoTW

3. The callsign must match the call of the station worked.
4. The band must match the band of the station worked.
5. The date and time in AC Log must match the date and time on the LoTW record.

Note that to speed processing, once AC Log finds a match, it doesn't continue searching your log for more matches, so if you have two contacts with the same station on the same band at the same time (such as working county line stations in a state QSO party), only one of the QSOs will be automatically marked.  When that occurs, just edit the unmarked contact and mark it manually.

If the call, band, date and time are matching, they should be marked.  I would love to know why they are not.

In any case, you can mark them manually by multiselecting the records.  The click Edit > Mark Selected Records...

Just be sure to put an L for the Confirmed By designation.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 30, 2020 12:59 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Some records not updating

Running ACLog 6.5

I have 20 specific consecutive records from March 21-22 that are not updating in the log.

They are uploaded on LOTW. I can verify on the LOTW website, and even spot check confirmations.

KEY --> I can download "All Since" - I actually see in the log screen in the LOTW Manager screen that those 20 records ARE downloaded (with QSOs confirmed where relevant).

Yet for some reason, even though I see that they were downloaded, those 20 records remain black (indicating not downloaded from LoTW).  These are not dupe records -- I can search my database on some of the unique call signs and they don't pop up anywhere else.

Any ideas?

Any pointers? Nothing unusual about them.  Just 20 consecutive records out of about 50 from the BARGT RTTY contest a few weeks back.

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.