Re: WPX log-unable to enter signal reports

Scott Davis

Hi K1XS,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > RST Defaults.  Deselect the option to leap over the RST field (if you wish) and make sure you have the desired 59 value set as the default.

To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sun, Mar 29, 2020 2:53 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WPX log-unable to enter signal reports

I have version 4.7 installed. The program will not let me enter any signal reports. The cursor will not go in the box, tried using the mouse and keyboard. Yes I know they are all 59 in a contest but without entering them the program will not log the contact.

I first had an older version of the program running and it worked.  The problem started after shutting it down and restarting later. I was also asked for the registration number, program had been previously registered.

Uninstalled the program and installed current version, same problem.