locked Re: CQ WPX SSB Prep!

Mike Olbrisch

Oh, I don’t know……..   guess it depends on where you look.  Over the past couple of days I’ve put over 70 contacts into the log, and I’m not really trying.  Mostly SOTA summits (39 of them).   In fact, I’ve gotten tired of sitting here on HF, going to run out to the JEEP and finish installing the new GMRS radio so it is ready for the next big expedition.  Whenever that is.

I had reason to text my nephew Andreas (Andy-DO5AL) this morning and he was deep into the contest there in Northern Bavaria.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.