From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Chamblee, W4LAC
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 8:35 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Icom 7300 Filter 2 Selected Automatically?

Using the CQ WPX Contest software with my Icom 7300, I noted that every time I tune to a frequency using the DX Spotting panel, the rig always switches to "FIL2". If I manually toggle it to FIL1, then change frequencies by clicking a spotted frequency again the rig switches to FIL2 again.  Is this by design?  Can it be configured to stay on FIL1?

W4LAC