Re: rig Interface

James Melville <jameshmelville@...>

Ed Jones,

Thank you for the specifics.  I would love to put in that information but it isn't allowing me to even select the radio!  As I said to Scott
it is as though a module didn't load!

Jim

On Friday, March 27, 2020, 09:48:28 PM EDT, James Melville via Groups.Io <jameshmelville@...> wrote:

Scott,

I am sorry to draw this out.  I can get to the rig control with another program.  What is happening with your program is that when I go to Settings and then to Rig Interface, NO CHOICES are presented.  I don't get to say it is a Icom and then choose model.  I get nothing at all.  I click on Rig Interface and it goes back to my logbook.  Appearing as though something wasn't loaded with my software load.

Jim
ND1N

On Friday, March 27, 2020, 05:40:42 PM EDT, Ed W2LCQ via Groups.Io <w2lcq@...> wrote:

Jim.

Here are settings for the 7100

Icom 7100
Rig Name = Icom
Read Frequency Command = FE FE 88 E0 03 FD
Read Mode Command = FE FE 88 E0 04 FD
Convert To Hex = True
Baud Rate = 19200
Parity = None
Stop Bits = 1
Data Bits = 8
Power Option = RTS

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294 - LICWC
                         Frankford Radio Club

On Mar 27, 2020, at 4:21 PM, James Melville via Groups.Io <jameshmelville@...> wrote:

Scott,
Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately I have gone to that before resorting to asking.  The problem is that I should be able to go to Settings and then rig interface and have it give me a list of interfaces to select from.  When I go there, I have nothing, not one interface!
Jim

On Friday, March 27, 2020, 03:35:48 PM EDT, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You'll find the successful settings other icom 7100 users have sent along here: