locked Re: CQ WPX SSB Prep!

Scott Davis

Hi Mel,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Setup and choose SSB.  Also, make sure your rig interface is correct.  Both are addressed in this link here:

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Mar 27, 2020 5:44 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CQ WPX SSB Prep!

Scott

Install went well except for one thing.  Mode shows as digital and I cant seem to change it to ssb

Mel
NE9A

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CQ WPX SSB Prep!
Date: Fri, March 27, 2020 4:22 pm
To: "n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io" <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>

Hi All,

With so many of us home, it sounds like there are going to be a LOT of participants in CQ WPX SSB this weekend!

As always, before you begin operating in this weekend's contest, please take a moment and review this pre contest checklist.  Most of the contest support questions I receive are from those who haven't.  I use it myself, every time.

The software for this weekend's contest is here:

And the CQ WPX rules are here:

I hope to work you!

Enjoy the contest!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.