locked CQ WPX SSB Prep!

Scott Davis

Hi All,

With so many of us home, it sounds like there are going to be a LOT of participants in CQ WPX SSB this weekend!

As always, before you begin operating in this weekend's contest, please take a moment and review this pre contest checklist.  Most of the contest support questions I receive are from those who haven't.  I use it myself, every time.

http://www.n3fjp.com/help/contestchecklist.html

The software for this weekend's contest is here:

And the CQ WPX rules are here:

I hope to work you!

Enjoy the contest!