From: James Melville via Groups.Io <jameshmelville@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Mar 27, 2020 4:21 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] rig Interface

Scott,
Thanks for the response.  Unfortunately I have gone to that before resorting to asking.  The problem is that I should be able to go to Settings and then rig interface and have it give me a list of interfaces to select from.  When I go there, I have nothing, not one interface!
Jim

On Friday, March 27, 2020, 03:35:48 PM EDT, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <snkdavis@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your e-mail.  You'll find the successful settings other icom 7100 users have sent along here: