From: kc6mie@...
To: "kpdickson@..."
Sent: Thursday March 26 2020 2:41:33PM
Subject: FW: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Part of log disappeared

From: "Scott Davis via Groups.Io"
To: "N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io"
Sent: Thursday March 26 2020 2:36:37PM

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  There isn't anything within AC Log that would delete a portion of your log (aside from a user multi selecting multiple QSOs and then clicking Delete - not suggesting you have done that).

You can restore from your most recent backup as detailed here: