From: Fred K2DFC via Groups.Io <k2dfc@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 3:31 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX Spotting Question

This happened to me when I had DSL and a local provider for Internet. The problem was with the provider. The Internet dropped out several times a day just for a few seconds. You wouldn't notice it for normal Internet use. But it was enough to kill the Telnet connection that served the DX cluster. So the problem may be your Internet connection. A call to your provider can check to see if you have any drop outs during the day. I now get my Internet from the cable company and hardly ever have that problem.

Fred
K2DFC