Re: Objet : [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] other boxes

Scott Davis

Hi Rino,

Thanks for your follow up.  Yes, if you rename Other6 to n3fjp_spcnum, those values will populate that field on ADIF import.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Mar 26, 2020 11:04 am
Subject: Objet : [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] other boxes

Hi Scott, when I open the adif from the cwops contest log with notopad  I got this , I think it is a field tag,

< n3fjp_spcnum :4>1037      1037 is the cwops member number.

When I open the adif from my main log with Notepad I got the same field tag but also

< other 6 : 4 > 1037
<cwops :4> 1037

What I need is that when I transfer my contset log to my main log the number 1037 goes into my main log Under the cwops box ( other6)

If I copy the field tag <n3fjp_spcnum > Inside the other6 box will it work ?

I’ve tried different things but there is Something I do not do right.

Thank for your patience.

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : Scott Davis via Groups.Io
Envoyé le :March 25, 2020 2:22 PM
À : N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Objet :Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] other boxes

Hi Rino,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, give the Other field title the exact ADIF tag by clicking Settings > Other Field Titles.

You can open the ADIF file in Notepad to see the field tag.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Mar 25, 2020 1:15 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] other boxes

Hi Scott, when I use the CWops contest log their number is store in the ( state/pr/cnt # ) but when I transfer my ADIF to my main log I use other # 6 to store those numbers , is there a way to send those number from ( state/pr cnt #) box to the one I use in my main log. I can do it manually but I was wondering.

Thank, 73
Rino, ve9vic

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.