Objet : [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] other boxes

rino deschenes <ve9vic@...>

Hi Scott, when I open the adif from the cwops contest log with notopad  I got this , I think it is a field tag,

< n3fjp_spcnum :4>1037      1037 is the cwops member number.

When I open the adif from my main log with Notepad I got the same field tag but also

< other 6 : 4 > 1037

<cwops :4> 1037

What I need is that when I transfer my contset log to my main log the number 1037 goes into my main log Under the cwops box ( other6)

If I copy the field tag <n3fjp_spcnum > Inside the other6 box will it work ?

I’ve tried different things but there is Something I do not do right.

Thank for your patience.

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : Scott Davis via Groups.Io
Envoyé le :March 25, 2020 2:22 PM
À : N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Objet :Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] other boxes

Hi Rino,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Yes, give the Other field title the exact ADIF tag by clicking Settings > Other Field Titles.

You can open the ADIF file in Notepad to see the field tag.