From: "Mike Olbrisch"
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Thursday March 26 2020 7:29:38AM
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC log settings

Most certainly.

If AC-Log seems to be remembering the last freq the radio was on, just type <CTRL>-<SHIFT>-<R> and it will disable rig interface. Then you can type in whatever freq you want. When you turn the radio on again, just retype <CTRL>-<SHIFT>-<R> and rig interface will be re-enabled.

Enjoy. Good luck and stay healthy.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.

The canyons are calling, colorful and deep. But I have promises to keep.
And miles to go still in my Jeep... And miles to go still in my Jeep...

ADVENTURE: The respectful pursuit of trouble.