From: rino deschenes via Groups.Io <ve9vic@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Mar 25, 2020 1:15 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] other boxes

Hi Scott, when I use the CWops contest log their number is store in the ( state/pr/cnt # ) but when I transfer my ADIF to my main log I use other # 6 to store those numbers , is there a way to send those number from ( state/pr cnt #) box to the one I use in my main log. I can do it manually but I was wondering.

Thank, 73
Rino, ve9vic