From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Bob Applegate <bob@...>
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 10:16 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Getting band data to WSJT-X

Unfortunately only one piece of code can open the COM port at a time.  If WSJT-X opens it then ACLog won’t get able to get data from the rig.  That’s okay for digital, but makes things manual for other modes.  I was hoping the various pieces of software would be able to exchange information about the radio’s status through a central program.

Bob

On Mar 25, 2020, at 10:01 AM, Mel Marcus <melm@...> wrote:

wouldn't the wsjt-x have to also be taking to the K3?

Mel