Re: Major Log Problem

Jim Shorney

File > Sort Log on Date

You would do well to explore the menu system and get famiilar with the software. Also look here is you have problems:

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:29:14 -0400
"Ed W2LCQ via Groups.Io" <w2lcq=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the tip about view all. That did the trick. I was also confused because the new log was added to the old log without regard to date I now have 2019 records showing as more recent than 2020 records. Do you know how to get a true merge? I can live with this but it would be nice to have the QSOs in true date order. Thanks again!

All best, Ed

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701/SKCC 5474T/FISTS 12294/LICWC 51
Frankford Radio Club

On Mar 20, 2020, at 8:43 PM, Larry Banks via Groups.Io <larryb.w1dyj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Ed,

Have you selected “All” rather than “Last ##” for viewing? In the blue banner to the right.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ