Re: LoTW

Mike Olbrisch

Several hours ago, I uploaded 30 or so contacts.  Uploaded fine, 2 minutes later downloaded fine, two already confirmed.

REMINDER:   You can often see the status of the LoTW system here.

http://www.arrl.org/logbook-queue-status

And checking the status, I'd say it has been down about 2+ hours now.  The status page is loading, but it is rare for the queue to be 00.00 seconds.

Mike – KD5KC -- El Paso -- Texas.