Major Log Problem

Ed W2LCQ <w2lcq@...>

My ACL log contains 900 entries. I imported a log from another logger in ADIF format with 500 entries into ACL. But I now have only 60 entries showing in the log. The highest number showing is 1400 which is correct but I’m missing 1,340 entries. I really don’t know what to do. How do I recover and/or restore my log? Find the missing entries and get the 500 new entries into it? This should be easy but it’s not. Help! Thanks so much.

Best, Ed

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701/SKCC 5474T/FISTS 12294/LICWC 51
                      Frankford Radio Club