two logs

Tom Suggs

I started with the software on one machine then later picked up a smaller machine for portable operations.  I tried to ensure that I downloaded from the new machine and added those contacts into my main computer.  Somewhere along the line i missed some and now I don't have a clean log that actually shows all of the contacts i have logged.  If I just dump all of the contacts from my portable log into the main one at once, will I get a bunch of duplicates since i have uploaded most of them at various times?  I guess my main question is this - can I easily deal with duplicate contacts somehow.  Once I get a clean log in my main computer I will make sure to keep them in sync.

Tom N4MTE