Repeat contacts

J.Rousseau@...

Hello, I am new to the group so please excuse me if this subject has been addressed before.
I have been using the software for years and I may be missing something but does the software let you know that you how many times you log the same contact? I know when I log a new contact I see the new contact flag but nothing else.
I hear some operators making a contact and state We have talked 3 times before and state the dates and frequencies. So in short is this software capable of doing the same?
Thanks for any input and excuse me for rambling on.

K4CTQ