QSL county not downloading from LOTW

Robert Bragg <airrj1@...>

This evening I was looking at my QSL'ed counties in my AC Log and I noted that a friend of mine and I had a contact QSL'ed in LOTW and he was in a different county than his home QTH.  In LOTW the contact shows his actual county that the contact was made in, however in my AC Log, all of my contacts with him list his home QTH county.

Is there a way in AC Log to have the actual location information updated as noted in LOTW?  I am pretty sure that when I make satellite contacts, the QSL'ed grid square gets updated in AC Log.  I am hoping to do the same with the county.

Thank you all for the help in advance.

73
R.J.
WY7AA