Re: WIQP Scoring

Scott Davis

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, no, the size of the data entry fields themselves are not user customizable.

I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer you are looking for.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Mar 16, 2020 1:18 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WIQP Scoring

Is there a way to change the size of the comments field? I would like to change the width to allow for a couple more fields to be displayed in the entry area.

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> on behalf of Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis@...>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 6:00:01 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WIQP Scoring

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your e-mail.  When you write the Cabrillo file, power multipliers and other bonuses are added to your base score.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Mar 16, 2020 2:20 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] WIQP Scoring

I submitted my Cabrillo log but the "Claimed Score" in the log does not match the Total Score shown on the WIQP log.

I'm confused. What is my score?

Mike N9MS

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.