From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 8:24 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLOG LoTW Authentication

Hey Scott

Thanks for the reply and support, I have isolated the issue to browser related. When closed (Opera or Edge) both upload real time and download on demand are working as they should in ACLog.

Something corrupt buried down deep in Windows, I did all the obvious i.e. flushing cache, history, ui/pw, etc.

Anyway, nothing wrong on your end from what I can tell. I’ll advise the group if I can get this figured out.

73

Steve

W5CIA