Re: ACLOG LoTW Authentication UPDATE RESOLVED

Steve <steve@...>

After removing the HTTPS/SSL certificate for LoTW in the default browser, both upload and download in ACLog are working as they should.

Steve

W5CIA

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 8:24 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLOG LoTW Authentication

Hey Scott

Thanks for the reply and support, I have isolated the issue to browser related. When closed (Opera or Edge) both upload real time and download on demand are working as they should in ACLog.

Something corrupt buried down deep in Windows, I did all the obvious i.e. flushing cache, history, ui/pw, etc.

Anyway, nothing wrong on your end from what I can tell. I’ll advise the group if I can get this figured out.

Steve

W5CIA

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io [mailto:N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io] On Behalf Of Scott Davis via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 1:28 PM

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you've run into trouble.  I just did a download from LoTW in AC Log and it worked fine here.  Make sure your Internet protection software isn't clamping down on AC Log and that your sign on credentials are correct.  More details are here:

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu, Mar 12, 2020 1:48 pm

My understanding is that the problem IS NOT at the LoTW end.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 13:29

Steve, QRZ.com can’t download from LoTW and have now posted that info on your Settings window. I can upload with DXKeeper and my ACLog downloaded successfully yesterday. I’d guess LoTW has a glitch to work out.   My intent was just to let you know, you are not the only one with LoTW issues.

73 Bill W0EJ

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 12:02
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLOG LoTW Authentication

Good Morning
Yesterday starting around 2000z, I noticed my auto upload was not working from AC Log to LoTW.
I verified LoTW was up and manually uploaded an adif via TQSL with no issues. Problem has been
intermittent since. Close and reopen ACLOG usually allows for a few auto upload QSO's and then stops again. Problem is also affecting downloading LoTW to ACLOG.
Windows 10 Current Update
TQSL 2.5.1
ACLOG 6.6
Any thoughts and advice are greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Steve
W5CIA

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.