From: Kenneth W. Campbell <n6pcd1@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Mar 8, 2020 1:00 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Custom Field?

Hi all

 I’ve watched the FAQ videos and this doesn’t seem to be covered: is it possible to take one of the fields labeled OTHER and make a drop down list wherein one could have a list of rigs or antennas, making the ability to drop down said list on the main form and select said rig or antenna for the QSO in progress before he QSO is saved?

All input is appreciated!
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD