From: Jim K9TF <jim.gmforum@...>
Date: 3/8/20 11:14 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Not Sending CW with Elecraft

The more I look into this, even I do not want to, is to use K1EL Winkeyer box. Or some sort of virtual com port software that works with N3FJP software. Some one suggested to use  LP Bridge   Ihttp://www.telepostinc.com/LPB.html have no Idea what I am doing or how to do this, and/or if this stuff is all compatible with Elecraft and N3FJP AC.
--
Jim K9TF