Re: Not Sending CW with Elecraft

Mark

Is there any particular reason why you couldn't use the K1EL Winkeyer box ?  I got tired of troubleshooting issues like this and made the commitment to that particular interface for both of my K3 radios.  I have had no issues since making the change a few years ago.

73
Mark McLauchlin KN7T

Not the case about the cable. Running 5 watts or less. Rebooted CPU.

No warnings on the Windows 10 Microsoft Surface when I look up the port Com port is working properly.

All other radio functions that interface with program are working properly except transmitting CW.  I have not tried RTTY.

I had called Elecraft we checked out Transmit function using N1MM and Elecraft KX3 Utility and all is working well.

Some one suggested to use LP Bridge  http://www.telepostinc.com/LPB.html

Is anyone out there Using a K3 or KX3 with this program and CW transmission is working or not working? What did you do to get it working?

Jim Borowski K9TF

Sent from my Microsoft Surface

--
Jim K9TF