From: Steve Marshall <ww4rx@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Feb 25, 2020 2:44 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] time format on logging program

Good afternoon,
New member, and still learning the program.  My question: can the time that shows on the logging program(both local and UTC) be changed to the 24 hour format? I prefer suing 24hr format, and my Geochron Digital is set to 24hr format.
Thank you for your assistance; and so far I am really impressed with your program.
73,
Steve WW4RX