From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Banks via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 11:56 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX ALerts

Hi Pat,

In this case the term “current band” refers to the band the station is on, not the band that you are on.   (There is only so much space for the label.)

Larry / W1DYJ

Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 12:10

I’ll be darned.  It does work.  A spot just showed up for the Maldives on 20 meters even though I have it confirmed on 12 meters.

That’s great!!!  Thanks Larry and Scott.  That will definitely come in handy.

73,

Pat – KZ5J