Re: Problem with Logging program, followup.

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, no, miles are not saved as part of the QSO record.

From: Paul-N5DUP <paul@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 24, 2020 6:43 am
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Problem with Logging program, followup.

Scott,

Am I able to display miles as a field in the Recent Contacts list?

Thanks,
Paul

On Feb 24, 2020, at 5:22 AM, Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  I am assuming your data is not loading following those errors.

First, try clicking File > New > New Database and then see if you can enter a contact.

If that doesn't correct the problem, it sounds like there is either a problem with the Access support files on your PC, or more likely, your security settings / security protection software are preventing AC Log from opening /creating your log file.  This FAQ was written with Field Day in mind as the security errors are more common in network setups, but will likely get you going:

I hope that this helps.