From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Banks via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 8:28 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX ALerts

Hi Pat,

Just use one of the other settings, like “alert if new on current band” and/or “current mode.”

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 9:09

Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DX ALerts

Under Settings I have “New Contact & QSL Alert Option” checked to “Alert When New”.  This has been working great for many years.  Only problem is it rarely goes off any more.  Is there a setting for “New to a Band I haven’t Worked This Country On Before”?

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J