Re: Importing ADI files problem

Jim Shorney

That is a display sort, not permanent. He probably wants the database sort-by-date under the File menu.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Mon, 24 Feb 2020 05:41:27 -0600
"Paul-N5DUP" <paul@bilberryhome.com> wrote:

Ed,

When you click on the Date / Time field header highlighted in this picture, it will reorder the contacts by date/time.

Paul
N5DUP
On Feb 24, 2020, at 5:18 AM, W6OLA via Groups.Io <W6OLA=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

´╗┐Hi All....I am new to AC software, and new to this group.
Here is my problem and question....I uploaded an ADI File from my current logging program to AC log in order to begin using it. There were 8999 contacts to be uploaded.
When AC log displayed my contacts they were all out of date order, and there were 11125 contacts.
My question is ...How can I get the contacts into date order ?....Tthat will allow me to delete the dupes that seem to be made.
Getting the contacts into date order is my biggest need at the moment.
Thank you for your time...
Ed W6OLA