Re: Importing ADI files problem

Scott Davis

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your e-mail.  To sort your log file on date, click File > Sort Log on Date.

From: W6OLA via Groups.Io <W6OLA@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 24, 2020 6:18 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Importing ADI files problem

Hi All....I am new to AC software, and new to this group.
Here is my problem and question....I uploaded an ADI File from my current logging program to AC log in order to begin using it. There were 8999 contacts to be uploaded.
When AC log displayed my contacts they were all out of date order, and there were 11125 contacts.
My question is ...How can I get the contacts into date order ?....Tthat will allow me to delete the dupes that seem to be made.
Getting the contacts into date order is my biggest need at the moment.
Thank you for your time...
Ed W6OLA