From: Stephen Getson <stevegetson@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Feb 23, 2020 2:30 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Probably a setup issue

Hello everyone,
Every time I open the logging program, a window pops up that says something like ' Can't execute 'GetData' and  after I close that one, another pops up that says 'Can't opeb table(0)'.  The actual msg might be slightly different, that's close.
I have subscribed to QRZ XML service.
In conclusion, it's probably my fault.  Everything else is.
Thank you for any assistance you might provide.

Stephen
K2SPG