That was the problem!  Found and fixed!

Thank you so much for your amazingly fast response.  You guys are awesome.

Tom, K)YA

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:16 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your follow up.  One of the records doesn't have an L in the Sent Confirmed by Field.  You maybe be able to click on the column header to sort like records together and hopefully find the missing record.  Adding an L to that record will do the trick.

From: Tom and Toni Hauer <rdrnrtom@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Feb 21, 2020 12:12 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Bad record somewhere in my log!

Everything shows up as being sent.  The message I get when trying an upload to LOTW is:

LOTW.adi created with 1 QSO.

Another box comes up and says:

The log contains 1 QSO which appears to have already been signed for upload to LOTW, and no new QSO's.  This box allows cancel or resubmit.

I have tried allowing it to resend the "duplicate" but it always comes up with the same message again if I try.  This has been going on for a couple weeks.

All the QSO's in the log file have Y in the sent column so can't find it that way!!

Thanks for the help.

Tom, K0YA

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 5:22 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Tom and Toni,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click List > All.  Click the S list header to sort by Sent.  The unsent record will be at the top or bottom (click the header again to invert the sort order).