Re: Bad record somewhere in my log!

Tom Hauer K0YA

That was the problem!  Found and fixed!  

Thank you so much for your amazingly fast response.  You guys are awesome.

Tom, K)YA

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 11:16 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your follow up.  One of the records doesn't have an L in the Sent Confirmed by Field.  You maybe be able to click on the column header to sort like records together and hopefully find the missing record.  Adding an L to that record will do the trick.

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Feb 21, 2020 12:12 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Bad record somewhere in my log!

Everything shows up as being sent.  The message I get when trying an upload to LOTW is:

LOTW.adi created with 1 QSO.

Another box comes up and says:

The log contains 1 QSO which appears to have already been signed for upload to LOTW, and no new QSO's.  This box allows cancel or resubmit.

I have tried allowing it to resend the "duplicate" but it always comes up with the same message again if I try.  This has been going on for a couple weeks.

All the QSO's in the log file have Y in the sent column so can't find it that way!!

Thanks for the help.

Tom, K0YA

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 5:22 AM Scott Davis via Groups.Io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Tom and Toni,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click List > All.  Click the S list header to sort by Sent.  The unsent record will be at the top or bottom (click the header again to invert the sort order).

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Feb 20, 2020 8:02 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Bad record somewhere in my log!

I have a bad record somewhere in my log.  LOTW says I have a duplicate record every time I try to upload but can't figure out how to find it.  Any ideas??

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.