Re: new user

Scott Davis

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you have run into trouble.  I just double checked and the Field Day software is accepting WD5JTZ fine here.

It sounds like your Internet protection software is clamping down on the Field Day software.  Giving the Field Day software the proper permissions in your protection software will correct that.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Feb 21, 2020 12:20 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] new user

I recently picked up 3 programs logs.  I like them.  WFD and LA QSO party.  no issues. but on the ARRL field day, I have two strange messages pop up.  the first, 1) says it appears I didn't enter a valid call sign in the operator field.  I entered my call, just don't understand why it would say that. 

The second, says.... Access to the path /c/users/ mike/my documents/ afiirmatech, etc. et is denied. and below it is says   error saving setting file...C, users....etc. etch. 

I am sure over time I may figure it out.....just trying to avoid...over time :)    Thanks

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.