From: Joseph Miller <kj8o.ham@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Feb 20, 2020 11:14 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] COUNTRIES LIST

It's weird.  You are right, ARRL doesn't count Sicily as a separate identity, but CQ Magazine does for their awards. Unless they changed without saying anything.

73 de Joe KJ8O

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020, 7:56 PM Christopher Scibelli via Groups.Io <nu1oscar=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
IT9 should come up as Italy because Sicily is not one of the 340 DXCC Entities.

Sardinia, which is another Italian island, does count as a DXCC Entity.  It's prefix is IS0.

73,

Chris  NU1O