new user

WD5JTZ

I recently picked up 3 programs logs.  I like them.  WFD and LA QSO party.  no issues. but on the ARRL field day, I have two strange messages pop up.  the first, 1) says it appears I didn't enter a valid call sign in the operator field.  I entered my call, just don't understand why it would say that.

The second, says.... Access to the path /c/users/ mike/my documents/ afiirmatech, etc. et is denied. and below it is says   error saving setting file...C, users....etc. etch.

I am sure over time I may figure it out.....just trying to avoid...over time :)    Thanks